WhatsApp is the world famous online cross platform messaging service with truly user base that accounted astronomical figures around 40 million worldwide. It let you use it as a free text messenger with some extra like sending/ sharing pics/attached files either with individual or in group.
With just a single touch, WhatsApp opens and gets ready for sending texts anywhere around the globe.You just need a working internet connection and you are all set to send text messages, audio, video files for free using what’s app. Many people have asked us in the past if there is any way using which they can use what’s app on their PC. There is no official version of the app available for PC however if you still want to try you can use the method shared below to use what’s app on your PC.
Efficient and smooth: Being the most crowded messenger, WhatsApp always stands on its class defining smoothness and efficiency. WhatsApp is probably the fastest one on its class also.
“Last Seen” Feature: WhatsApp added a new distinctive feature, “Last Seen”. It helps your buddies understand to which extent of any chat have been read by you. But don’t worry you can change this settings also. As a user you can disable the mode anytime!
Save and Share Profile photo/Group Icon: This is the latest addition in the WhatsApp. From now you are able to share your profile pictures, group icons with you buddies. It will ping your buddies with your latest moments.
Status: Your status will be seen just below of your profile picture from now. This new integration lets your friend know about your new sharing/ status.
Sending location: With WhatsApp’s new update, it will allow you to share your location with your buddies. There is an option added on the screen for sending your location. But for this, you need to enable your “Find your location” in GPS settings.
Other Features of What’s App
Before we tell you how you can install what’s app on your PC let’s have a look at the features of What’s App.
- What’s app is completely free. There are no hidden costs associated with the app. You can download What’s app for free from Google Play and after that send text messages for free to your friends using What’s app.
- You can also send audio, video files to your friends.
- Record a short voice message using what’s app and send it to your what’s app contacts.
- What’s App allows users to create groups. You can create groups of your friends on what’s app and add all your favorite friends on what’s app. This feature allows you to chat with all your friends at the same time.
- You can share your current location with your friends and tell them where you are right now using What’s app.
- The push notifications feature will notify you messages when you are not using what’s app as the app always runs in the background. Even if you were offline and your what’s app contact sent you a message you can view it once you come online.
- All what’s app users get their own profile using their unique mobile number. Create your profile and add your profile picture. Set the status of your What’s app account and let your friends know what you are upto.
- You can add custom backgrounds to what’s app. What’s app also has its special wallpaper package which you can download from Google Play.
Some Tips and Tricks
Create conversation shortcut: You can create shortcuts for easily getting into your important conversations. For setting this, you just have to tap on the conversation and select the option “Create conversation shortcut”. It will be available on your home screen as a shortcut just after.
Messaging statistics: Get the precise statistics of messaging activities of various dates, months, all time. It will show, with whom you involved in messaging most. The graphical interpretation of this in pie chart and graph made it awesome.
Change the Chat wallpaper: Are you bored with the green-whitish interface? You can change it by tapping on “Wallpaper” option, and selecting wallpaper from your mobile memory. It will definitely add some spice here.
How to use WhatsApp in your PC
Want to use WhatsApp in your PC?? You need to have an Android emulator for this. You can use Bluestacks or Andy. These are the two most famous and effective emulators.
Click here to get Bluestacks: Download Bluestacks
Click here to get Andy: Download Andy
Open Bluestacks/Andy. Tap on the “Search” option. Type “WhatsApp” there, and click on the “Install” button.
Read all the terms and conditions and click on the “Accept”
Then it will start installing the application on your computer. It may take some time depending upon the size of the app. Wait for this to finish.
Once it gets finished, you can enjoy the WhatsApp in your PC!
You can enjoy almost same kind of experience with Line, We Chat, Hyke, Viber. But definitely these will not match WhatsApp’s messaging experience.