Endless running games have become a trend as there are many endless running games for Android smartphones and tablets. Traffic racer is an endless running game where you have to drive your car for as long as you can, collecting all the coins you can and make the highest score. The game is themed in different environments on the highways where your driving skills will be tested. To increase the performance of your cars and cover longer distances, you can add upgrades to your car and increase their performance. Your aim should to cover maximum distance and reach at the top of the leaderboard. You can play Traffic racer on your Android smartphones and tablets as the game is available on Google Play. To play Traffic racer on your PC you need to install Bluestacks. The installation guide of bluestacks and how to play traffic racer on PC is shared below.
Features of Traffic Racer
- Traffic racer comes with amazing 3D graphics and with beautiful environments.
- Traffic racer comes with different cars to choose from. There are 27 cars ranging from sedans to hatchbacks in traffic racer.
- The game consists of 4 environments which are snowy, suburb, city night and desert.
- You will never get bored playing Traffic racer as the game comes with 5 different game modes. The modes which you will find in traffic racer are free ride, endless, two-way, time trial and police chase.
- It is not easy to reach the top speeds of your ride in traffic racer as you will find a large variety of traffic in traffic racer. You will find buses, trucks, SUV’s and lots more in traffic in traffic racer.
- Take your ride to the garage shop so that you can add upgrades to your vehicle. Add upgrades and customizations to your ride so that you can increase the performance of your vehicles.
- To check where you stand, you can have a look at the leaderboard where all you stats will be displayed.
How to play Traffic Racer on PC
Playing Android games and running Android apps on a Linux, Windows and Mac powered PC is easy now. To run Android apps and games you don’t need any hardware for your PC. You simply need a software for this purpose. Bluestacks helps in running all Android games and apps on PC as it is an Android emulator. There is one more software which is alternative for people who don’t want to install Bluestacks and that is Andy Android Emulator. To download and install both the software’s you can read the guide shared below.
- Download Andy Android Emulator or Bluestacks.
- Once the files have been downloaded, run the setup files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on your PC.
- Once the software has been installed, configure it by adding your Google account.
- Open the software once configured and on the main page you will see a Search Bar. Enter “Traffic Racer” in the Search Bar and hit enter.
- You will see Traffic Racer in the Search results.
- Download the game and it will get automatically installed. Now you can play Traffic Racer on your PC.