You might have played tetris on any game console or on any other device. Now it’s time to play tetris on PC. it is available on Google Play store and you can download this game for free on your Android smartphones and tablets. The game comes with advanced features and improved controls. Play with the blocks and play for as long as you can, make the maximum scores in this game. Tetris also comes with social features which will help you in engaging socially with all your friends on different social networking websites. If you want to play Tetris on your Pc you can read the guide shared below.
Features of Tetris
Tetris comes with many advanced features and we have shared some of these features here.
- Tetris comes with marathon mode. With the new advanced and improved controls you can stack one object over the other as if you are a pro. You can even choose different types of controls in the game. Choose from swipe controls, drag and place or the one touch controls in the game.
- Tetris galaxy is a multi-level mode which you will find in tetris. Clear to the core of the objects and the objects fall with split speed intensity. You can even try the upgrades which will help you in transforming the blockade.
- As we already told that Tetris comes with social features, you can integrate your Facebook account with Tetris. Integrate your Facebook account with Tetris and share your scores with them, brag about it and do lots of other things.
- Once you have cleared a level you will be given a tetris rank. The rank is on the basis of how you performed and how much time you took to clear the blocks and how much score you made.
- Tetris comes with its own tetris club where you will find players like you playing the game. Join the club and get bonuses.
How to Play Tetris on PC
For playing Tetris on your PC you need a special software installed on your device. This software is actually an Android Emulator which serves the purpose of running all Android games and apps on your Windows/MAC powered Pc’s. There are two different Android emulators which are Andy and Bluestacks. These both emulators will help you in running all Android games and apps on your PC. Download and Install Andy Emulator or Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC. Once you have installed the software follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the emulator you installed and then configure it.
- Use the Search Option to find Tetris.
- Download and Install the game.
- You are ready to play Tetris on your PC.