If you love to watch Simpsons bring them on your Android smartphone or tablet with The Simpsons: Tapped out. The simpsons: Tapped out is and Android game available for Android smartphones and tablets. Create your own Springfield in The simpsons: tapped out. Build your own Springfield the way you want it to build by constructing shops, buildings and lots more. You can download the game from Google Play and play on your Android smartphones and tablets for free, but if you are looking for a PC version of this game you won’t find any. You can play The simpsons: tapped out on your PC by reading the guide shared below.
Features of The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- The game is completely themed on Simpsons TV series. You as a player have to create spring filed as per your requirements and the way you want it to be.
- You might remember Homer from The Simpsons, help him in getting reunited with his family and friends as they are lost.
- You will get tasks each day in The Simpsons: Tapped out. Complete the tasks which you get each day and you will win exciting rewards in return which will also include the tummy donuts.
- Build your own theme park which will attract many tourists and children.
- Harvest tomatoes in the fields in the game. You can grow and harvest all the tomatoes you can in the farm of Cletus.
- The Simpsons: Tapped out comes with a special section where you can view animated TV scenes from the TV show. You will find some of the best episodes of The simpsons in the game.
- The HD graphics make the game look more interesting and add a great effect to the characters present in the game.
- The Simpsons: Tapped out is available for free for Android smartphones and tablets. The game is also optimized for tablets giving the perfect gameplay experience to tablet users.
How to play The Simpsons: Tapped out on PC
Playing Android games and running Android apps on a Linux, Windows and Mac powered PC is easy now. To run Android apps and games you don’t need any hardware for your PC. You simply need a software for this purpose. Bluestacks helps in running all Android games and apps on PC as it is an Android emulator. There is one more software which is alternative for people who don’t want to install Bluestacks and that is Andy Android Emulator. To download and install both the software’s you can read the guide shared below.
- Download Andy Android Emulator or Bluestacks.
- Once the files have been downloaded, run the setup files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on your PC.
- Once the software has been installed, configure it by adding your Google account.
- Open the software once configured and on the main page you will see a Search Bar. Enter “The Simpsons: Tapped out” in the Search Bar and hit enter.
- You will see The Simpsons: Tapped out in the Search results.
- Download the game and it will get automatically installed. Now you can play The Simpsons: Tapped out on your PC.