The Secret Society is one of the top selling hidden objects game which you will find on Google Play. The game is compatible with all Android smartphones and tablets. It’s time that you join a group of seekers in the game and begin a journey of finding things in the secret society. In the game you as a player are having an ability to move through different magical worlds. One of your uncles, Uncle Richard is missing you have to find where your uncle is. You come to know that you are blessed with magical powers and using these magical powers you can find your uncle Richard as you are the only one who can find him. As we already told you that you can play the secret society on your Android smartphones and tablet, but there is no PC version available of this game. If you want to play the secret society on PC read the guide shared below.
Features of the Secret Society
- With more than 1700 quests to play in the game you will never get bored in the secret society. The game will surely keep you busy for months.
- The secret society comes with 25 amazing locations which are located in beautiful environments. The locations are filled with interesting characters and waiting for someone like you to pay them a visit.
- Besides finding your uncle you also have to find the hidden objects in the game. Find from more than 260 objects in the game.
- To get more scores in the game you can also try the mini-games present in The secret society. There are many mini games and puzzle games which you will find in the secret society.
- Play the puzzle games which are wrapped in mysteries. Clear the levels in the game which will help you in solving various mysteries.
- The secret society gets its updates from time to time. With new updates, the game gets additional new quests.
- You can also integrate the game with google play game service.
How to Play The Secret Society on PC
For playing The Secret Society on your PC you need a special software installed on your device. This software is actually an Android Emulator which serves the purpose of running all Android games and apps on your Windows/MAC powered Pc’s. There are two different Android emulators which are Andy and Bluestacks. These both emulators will help you in running all Android games and apps on your PC. Download and Install Andy Emulator or Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC. Once you have installed the software follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the emulator you installed and then configure it.
- Use the Search Option to find The Secret Society.
- Download and Install the game.
- You are ready to play The Secret Society on your PC.