To make collages you don’t need to use your PC now as there are a lot of collage making applications available at Google Play for Android smartphones and tablets. Using these applications you can easily create beautiful collages and add effects to your images. Photo grid is one of the best collage making app available at Google Play for Android smartphones and tablets. The app comes with pre designed grids which will help you in making the best collages ever. Just add the images which you want in your collage and you will get your collage done within a minute. Many people asked us if there is any PC version available of Photo Grid. There is no official PC version available of Photo Grid however if you want to use this application on your PC there is one trick which we will tell you today, but before we share that trick with you let’s have a look at the features of Photo grid.
Features of Photo grid
- Create beautiful collages using different grid styles in photo grid. You will find variety of grids/stencils in Photo grid which will help you in creating the best collages ever.
- Not only you can add pictures to your collages but also pre-loaded wallpapers use the, use different photo albums in your collage.
- If you are confused with the images which you should add in your collage just shake your smartphone and the app will automatically add the images to the frame. You can make changes to the images added manually.
- Use the editor present in the photo lab to make changes to your collages and make it as per your requirement.
- You can also add text to your collages in the form of captions. Add emoticons to make your images more interesting and funny.
- The app is perfect for Instagram users. Special rectangular frame for Instagram users is present in the app which perfectly fits the Instagram profile.
- The video slides feature in photo grid allows you to have a video slideshow. You can also add music in the background and make the slide show even more interesting.
- Create your collages and share them with your friends on all the famous social networking websites. You can directly share images on Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Picasa and many other platforms using Photo Grid.
How to use Photo Grid on PC
For using Photo Grid on your PC you need a special software installed on your computer. This software is actually an Android Emulator which serves the purpose of running all Android games and apps on your Windows/MAC powered Pc’s. There are two different Android emulators which are Andy and Bluestacks. These both emulators will help you in running all Android games and apps on your PC. Download and Install Andy Emulator or Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC. Once you have installed the software follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the emulator you installed and then configure it.
- Use the Search Option to find Photo Grid.
- Download and Install the app.
- You are ready to use Photo Grid on your PC.