Racing games bring a lot of fun and adventure. You will find a lot of racing games in Google Play store with different missions. If you want to play bike racing games you should try Moto Fire, a bike racing game developed by Motomex developers. Race on the tracks and perform stunts in Moto fire. Moto fire comes with amazing bikes which you can use for racing. The game comes with 2D graphics and comes with laws of Physics. Moto Fire comes with a variety of missions and each mission comes with different objectives to complete. Perform flips in order to complete the levels easily in Moto Fire.
Playing the game is fairly easy. The use of motion sensors of the device is done in controlling the game. To move forward you simply have to tap on the screen of your device however to perform stunts you have to tilt your device.
Must Read: CLASH OF CLANS FOR PC
As a player you need to make sure not to tilt your device so much as it may lead to crashing of your bike and an incomplete stunt, so in a way you need to understand how the laws of Physics work in order to properly play the game. Moto Fire can also be played on Windows, Mac and Linux powered PC’s using Android emulators. If you want to play Moto Fire on PC have a look at the guide shared below.
Features of Moto Fire
Before we tell you how you can play Moto Fire for PC, lets have a look at features of the game.
- One of the best racing games which you will find in Google Play for Android devices. Your aim in the game is not only to complete the levels at the earliest in Moto fire but also perform different stunts so that you can make high scores in the game.
- Choose from different drivers. You will not find a single driver to select for your bike in Moto fire as the game comes with 10 different drivers. All the drivers come with different abilities.
Must Read: WHERE’S MY PERRY FOR PC
- There is not a single level which you have to play again and again in Moto fire as the game comes with a variety of levels.
- Performing stunts in the game will give you nitro for your bike. Use the nitro in order to experience fast blazing speeds in the game.
How to Play Moto Fire on PC
Follow the step by step guide shared below to play Moto Fire on PC. We will use Android emulator software for playing Moto Fire on PC.
- First of all you have to download Andy Android emulator or Bluestacks app player. Both software’s are good emulators and are available for different operating systems.
- Once downloading of the software is completed, install it by following the on-screen instructions.
*Must Read: MOST COMMON BLUESTACKS ERROR SOLVED
- Upon completion of installation of the software, configure it by adding your Google account.
- Go to the main page and enter “Moto Fire” in the search field.
- Download the game by opening it.
Moto Fire will be installed on your PC. You can now play Moto Fire on your PC.