Connect with everyone with one of the best apps available at Google Play. Kik Messenger is one of the best text messaging app which you can download and use on your Android smartphones and tablets for free. Kik Messenger has more than 150 million registered users. You can connect with anyone who is on Kik Messenger using the app. Simply add your friends and start chatting. You will find many features in this Messenger as compared to other text messaging apps available in Google Play. If you are looking for PC version of Kik Messenger you won’t find any as there is no PC version available of it. The app is available on many mobile platforms like Android, iOS and Windows Phone but there is no PC version developed of this app, however if you want to use this messenger on PC you can read the guide shared below which will help you in using Bluestacks using one software.
Features of Kik Messenger
- With more than 150 million registered users, this Messenger is one of the best text messaging apps available at Google Play.
- Registering on Kik is very easy. Download the app, install it and setup your profile by creating a username, it’s that simple. Your username is unique and with Kik you won’t be needing to give your username to anyone.
- it comes with many advanced features which are not available in many other text messaging apps at Google Play. Connect with all your friends on your terms and decide with whom you want to talk. Kik allows you to easily manage your conversations using Kik Messenger.
- Kik is not only a platform for chatting. You can do a lot of things other than just chatting using Kik. it comes with a games section where you can play games with your friends, the news section will share news from all around the world and many other things.
How to use Kik Messenger on PC
For using this Messenger on your PC you need a special software installed on your computer. This software is actually an Android Emulator which serves the purpose of running all Android games and apps on your Windows/MAC powered Pc’s. There are two different Android emulators which are Andy and Bluestacks. These both emulators will help you in running all Android games and apps on your PC. Download and Install Andy Emulator or Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC. Once you have installed the software follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the emulator you installed and then configure it.
- Use the Search Option to find Kik Messenger.
- Download and Install the app.
- You are ready to use the Messenger on your PC.