Jungle Heat is a strategy game available for Android smartphones and tablets and is themed in the beautiful jungle environments. The game is also available on many social networking websites and if you want to play this game on your PC you can do that too. The rich people who are living in the jungles are captured by the marauders who are taking all their money and along with that are destroying the jungles. Rescue all the rich people and loot the treasures captured by them in Jungle Heat. Build long walls to protect yourself from the attacks of your enemies and battle all your way. To play Jungle Heat on your PC you need to install bluestacks, an Android emulator which will help you in playing Android games and apps on your PC. To install Bluestacks and play Jungle Heat on PC you can read the guide shared below.
Features of Jungle Heat
- Jungle heat comes with amazing graphics. The game is themed in jungle and you will see all the natural environments in the game with all the trees, tropics forests and flowers.
- Participate in the battles and kill all your enemies in Jungle Heat. You will come across many battles in the game. Participate in these battles and kill all your enemies in Jungle Heat.
- Build your army of heroes and equip some of the best heroes in your army.
- Participate in tournaments in the game where all your skills will be tested. You can play with other players in the tournaments and win exciting rewards in return.
- You can play Jungle heat on multiple platforms. Use the same account for playing the game and you can play Jungle heat on social networking websites also.
How to play Jungle Heat on PC
Playing Android games and running Android apps on a Linux, Windows and Mac powered PC is easy now. To run Android apps and games you don’t need any hardware for your PC. You simply need a software for this purpose. Bluestacks helps in running all Android games and apps on PC as it is an Android emulator. There is one more software which is alternative for people who don’t want to install Bluestacks and that is Andy Android Emulator. To download and install both the software’s you can read the guide shared below.
- Download Andy Android Emulator or Bluestacks.
- Once the files have been downloaded, run the setup files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on your PC.
- Once the software has been installed, configure it by adding your Google account.
- Open the software once configured and on the main page you will see a Search Bar. Enter “Jungle Heat” in the Search Bar and hit enter.
- You will see Jungle Heat in the Search results.
- Download the game and it will get automatically installed. Now you can play Jungle Heat on your PC.