A lot of people love to play cards. Rummy is one of the best card games which Indians love to play. If you also love to play Rummy you can play it on your Android smarpthones and tablets by installing Indian Rummy. Indian Rummy is an Indian poker game where you can play rummy with your friends and family members using your Android smartphones and tablets. The game is available for free at Google Play store. You can play the game with 2 friends to up to 5 friends at a time. A player receives 13 cards and using these cards you have to play your game. There is no PC version available of Indian rummy, but if you want to play this game on your PC you can read the guide shared below which will help you in playing Indian rummy on your PC.
Features of Indian Rummy
- You can play rummy with two to five players at a time. All the players receive 13 cards.
- If there are 2, 3 or 4 players in a game the number of cards will be increased. In this game the total number of cards in your deck will be 104 cards. Out of these 104 cards 4 cards are wild cards which are jokers.
- If you are playing with 5 players the number of cards which will be there are 156 cards. In these 156 cards a total number of 6 jokers will be included.
- You have to create a sequence of sets in the game just like the way you used to create in the normal Rummy game. If you have created your set of 13 cards you can announce it and you will become the winner of the game.
- You can not only play the game with your friends in the online multiplayer mode but you can also play agisnt the computer bots in Indian Rummy.
- You can easily create private rooms where you can only play with your friends.
Table Rules of Indian Rummy
Here are some table rules of Indian Rummy
- To create a sequence minimum two runs are needed.
- Out of these two runs, one sequence is known a pure life.
- The second sequence is known as impure life.
- Out of the first life or the second life one should have more than 4 cards.
How to Play Indian Rummy on PC
For playing Indian Rummy on your PC you need a special software installed on your device. This software is actually an Android Emulator which serves the purpose of running all Android games and apps on your Windows/MAC powered Pc’s. There are two different Android emulators which are Andy and Bluestacks. These both emulators will help you in running all Android games and apps on your PC. Download and Install Andy Emulator or Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC. Once you have installed the software follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the emulator you installed and then configure it.
- Use the Search Option to find Indian Rummy.
- Download and Install the game.
- You are ready to play Indian Rummy on your PC.