If you are looking for some puzzle games for your android smartphone or tablet give a try to flow free. If you have not already played this game you are seriously missing a lot of fun. Play with colorful dots in flow free. This is one of the best puzzle games which is available for free at Google Play store. The basic task of the game is to create a pipe by connecting same colored dots with each color. Create bridges of pipes as in some stages pipes will overlap. The game is not only ideal for adults but kids will also love this game as they will surely have fun connecting one color with other by forming pipes. Flow free is available on many platforms including Android and you can play this game for free on your Android smartphone and tablet. To play flow free on your PC you need to use a special software. If you want to play this game on your PC read the guide shared below.
Features of Flow Free
- One of the best puzzle game available in Google Play in which you will play by connecting dots with each other. The entire board in the game is filled with dots, connect the dots in the allocated number of moves.
- A limited number of moves are available in each level and you have to complete that level in those moves only.
- The boards can be of different dimensions. You can choose from different game boards in flow free.
- The game comes with hundreds of levels to play with. There are different game modes in flow free where all your skills will be tested. Some of the modes which you will find in flow free are time trial, basic levels, arcade mode.
- More than 1000 levels are present in this game and with new updates new levels are added in the game each fortnight.
- The graphics of the game are really amazing and colorful.
- With amazing sounds in the background you will have more fun when you are playing this game on your PC.
How to Play Flow Free on PC
For playing Flow Free on your PC you need a special software installed on your device. This software is actually an Android Emulator which serves the purpose of running all Android games and apps on your Windows/MAC powered Pc’s. There are two different Android emulators which are Andy and Bluestacks. These both emulators will help you in running all Android games and apps on your PC. Download and Install Andy Emulator or Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC. Once you have installed the software follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the emulator you installed and then configure it.
- Use the Search Option to find Flow Free.
- Download and Install the game.
- You are ready to play Flow Free on your PC.