Developed by Electronic Arts, Dungeon Keeper is a strategy game developed for Android smartphones and tablets. Battle in the dungeons and kill all your enemies in Dungeon Keeper. Defend your tower from all your enemies in Dungeon Keeper. Build a liar and punish the forces who are trying to attack you and teach them a lesson. If you love to play tower based strategy games on your Android smartphones you should give a try to dungeon keeper. You are having a lot of enemies and you have to protect your army from the attacks of your enemies. Some of the enemies which you will find in Dungeon Keeper are warlocks, bile demons, mistresses and trolls. Dungeon Keeper is available on multiple platforms including Android and you can play this game also on your tablets as it is fully optimized for tablets. If you want to play Dungeon Keeper on PC you need to read the tutorial shared below as it helps in running all Android games and apps on PC.
Features of Dungeon Keeper
- You are the leader of your army and you have to protect them from all the evil and bad people. Some of the enemies which you will find in Dungeon Keeper are warlocks, bile demons, mistresses and trolls.
- Build tricky dungeon designs and lay traps so that you can kill the enemies. If you want to get out some useful information from the attackers you can punish the by showing them way to the torture room or give them a tour to the dark library.
- Attack the dungeons of your enemies to show that how much you are capable of. Use your army, spikes, poisonous spores, cannons to kill all your enemies. If you are getting outnumbered you can also take help of the magic spells as with a single magic spell you will be able to take off an entire army of enemies.
- Loot all the resources of your enemies once you have attacked their dungeons.
- Dungeon Keeper comes with online multiplayer mode which doubles the fun. You can join hands with other players, form alliances and even take help of the minions.
How to play Dungeon Keeper on PC
Playing Android games and running Android apps on a Linux, Windows and Mac powered PC is easy now. To run Android apps and games you don’t need any hardware for your PC. You simply need a software for this purpose. Bluestacks helps in running all Android games and apps on PC as it is an Android emulator. There is one more software which is alternative for people who don’t want to install Bluestacks and that is Andy Android Emulator. To download and install both the software’s you can read the guide shared below.
- Download Andy Android Emulator or Bluestacks.
- Once the files have been downloaded, run the setup files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on your PC.
- Once the software has been installed, configure it by adding your Google account.
- Open the software once configured and on the main page you will see a Search Bar. Enter “Dungeon Keeper” in the Search Bar and hit enter.
- You will see Dungeon Keeper in the Search results.
- Download the game and it will get automatically installed. Now you can play Dungeon Keeper on your PC.