Android is undoubtedly the most loved smart phone operating system these days. Given the fact that Android has simplified our lives by introducing numerous utility apps as well as games, the fan base of Android is today wider than it is for any other operating system in the entire world. From time to time, Android Play store reaches out to its audience by bringing in new apps and games. Likewise, one of the latest games to have hit the Android app store is Dragon City. It is an addition into the category of simulation games and has already got great reviews from players. You can now play this game using Bluestacks. Bluestacks is an Android emulator that provides the same gaming experience on your PCs as well.
Dragon City game review
Dragon City is developed by Socialpoint and it is a simulation game. This game gives you the opportunity to build a magical world of your own. You can acquire hundreds of dragon and also breed them. Your ultimate goal is to upgrade them and turn yourself into a Dragon Master. You also have your dragons for the deadliest of battles and then display their miraculous strengths by combating with other players from around the world.
Key features of Dragon City
- With more than 100 different dragons available, you will have a lot to play and experience in this game.
- Every week, you will find new dragons and skills to explore.
- A new week will bring with it new adventures and fun.
- Make other players envy your Dragon City by building a city out of magical bricks.
- Compete with thousands of player online and show off your battling skills.
- With this game consisting of hundreds of different and exciting mission, there is no chance you will ever get bored.
- Visit your friend’s cities, islands and also send them gifts.
- Breed up to 10 types of dragons and give them more power.
You can now take your Dragon City along with you no matter where you go. Play this game on your Android powered smart phones, tablets and on Facebook as well.
How to play Dragon City on PC
Playing Android games and running Android apps on a Linux, Windows and Mac powered PC is easy now. To run Android apps and games you don’t need any hardware for your PC. You simply need a software for this purpose. Bluestacks helps in running all Android games and apps on PC as it is an Android emulator. There is one more software which is alternative for people who don’t want to install Bluestacks and that is Andy Android Emulator. To download and install both the software’s you can read the guide shared below.
- Download Andy Android Emulator or Bluestacks.
- Once the files have been downloaded, run the setup files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on your PC.
- Once the software has been installed, configure it by adding your Google account.
- Open the software once configured and on the main page you will see a Search Bar. Enter “Dragon City” in the Search Bar and hit enter.
- You will see Dragon City in the Search results.
- Download the game and it will get automatically installed. Now you can play Dragon City on your PC.